Forum des Crazy-Frag ( S4 League )
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Crazy-Frag ( S4 League )

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ

5 participants
AuteurMessage
[CF]-Razou
Admin
[CF]-Razou

T'habites où ? : Seine et Marne

New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ Empty
MessageSujet: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 0:40

Citation :
Date: 4/29/2009
Time: 9:34 PM PST
Division: KR
Subject: 11 vs. 1 is revealed! Enter Chaser Mode!

Hello everyone, Reiki here!

I hope you're all enjoying today. It's a very big day for S4 League! Why is that? The new mode just got its preview today. What's it called? It's Chaser Mode!

In this mode, eleven players will square off against one player possibly at random. This player will be possessed by a virus! With it, the player becomes the enemy and is incredibly strong and powerful. Not only that, the virus follows around and provides an enormous boost in speed, power, and vitality. Here is the promotional video brought to you by SCYTHofDEATH. Be sure to rate it!

Hunter becomes the hunted
New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ 1_RESIZED
[img]http://pmangr.sayclub.com/files/pm/attach4/cmboard/323/b6/18-/33-/76-/18337627./2_RESIZED.jpg[img]

As you can see from these pictures, players who are infected by the Reaper virus will have a .hackish sort of look on the players. They will show up as infected players and your whole mission is to destroy them. Players are chosen at random at the beginning of the round.

While infected players have unthinkable amounts of power. The infected player or known as the chaser, must fight players within a time limit. To aid him, a giant eye from the virus will keep track of the opponents. Players have a limited amount of lives as well. If they can survive the chaser long enough, they win. If they defeat the chaser, they get extra points at the end of the round.

So a summary:

*Chaser is chosen at the beginning of the round at random.
*Players are given limited lives.
*The game ends if the chaser defeats all of the players or the players survive till the end.
*The Chaser has incredible abilities like automatic lock-on, detect, and lots of health and speed.
*The Chaser's partner, the reaper for now, is able to do attacks when an enemy is close.

===========================

Reaper mini-partner available on update!
New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ 3_RESIZED

Players who log in will receive a Reaper mini-partner much like how players received bunnies in the Easter event in EU. This stylish new addition is quite astonishing as it's a totally new trend for S4 League players as well as Pentavision's style on accessories. Lets hope there will be more to come!

*Update: By holding the accessory, in chaser mode, you become that character when infected. Say you might want to change into the bunny rabbit from the easter event and you have him equipped. In chaser mode, if you're infected, you'll become that person. Ergo, more of these accessories will be released!
============================

Temple-M: Chaser Mode & Chaser Mode missions added

Temple-M
New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ To_RESIZED

Forest/Arcade Mode
New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ C2_RESIZED

Temple-M becomes one of the first maps for this mode. Its designed with the Arcade mode style forest area with a middle ground. There's not much else to say except that the map is unlike the TD version. The second map is the forest area in Arcade Mode. Lets hope we'll get a bit of both and a very challenging map for this challenging mode!

Fumbi Shop changes: Gauss Rifle, Smash Rifle, Granade Gun, and Sentinel get new skins!

New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ S02_RESIZED
New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ W03_RESIZED

Here are good images of the new skins for these weapons. The fumbis are working overtime to provide players with new stylish versions of their favorite weapons. Don't get left behind! If you've got the money, S4 Leaguers, then take it to the shop and let it spin!

New Arcade Mode Character: Virus Goth Costume hits the stage!

New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ K04_RESIZED
New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ K01_RESIZED

Available in the Fumbi Shop, the famous character who betrays you in Arcade mode becomes available. As well as the NB Ranger with the buffed muscles, Munch the Afro Ninja, and our Virus Goth betrayer, we've almost got all of the characters accounted for! There are four versions of her costume available so if you're a fan, admire her by becoming JUST like her...But don't stay on my team!

Well, that's all for now. Y'know the score; get out there and show me your S4!

Source : S4 Source

Faut voir. En attendant on a pas encore l'mode Arcade °°" !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://zbaff.tumblr.com
[CF]ShiiR0.Fr
Admin
[CF]ShiiR0.Fr

MessageSujet: Re: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 0:56

S'claire..Et j'adore la coupe de cheveux d'la dernière photo *o*
http://www.crazy-frag.fr.nf
[CF]-Stéroïde

[CF]-Stéroïde

T'habites où ? : Yvelines

MessageSujet: Re: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 0:56

en gros c'est quoi ce mode ?
[CF]ShiiR0.Fr
Admin
[CF]ShiiR0.Fr

MessageSujet: Re: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 1:17

Du 11 contre 1, le gars seul aurait un allié ( NPC je pense ) Et il serait boosté . (Plus rapide, plus puissant, plus résistant, plus de vie...)
http://www.crazy-frag.fr.nf
[CF]-Stéroïde

[CF]-Stéroïde

T'habites où ? : Yvelines

MessageSujet: Re: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 1:19

ok j'aime pas XD
[CF]-Grey
[CF]MEMBER
[CF]MEMBER
[CF]-Grey

T'habites où ? : Alsace , Haut-Rhin

MessageSujet: Re: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 11:18

voici la vidéo qui va avec :

Donc si vous comprenez mal l'anglais , alors un nouveau mode vien de sortir sur la version Coréenne ( Donc on n'aura pas ce mode avant un moment ;p ) , c'est le CHASER MODE . Dans ce mode ce sera du 11 vs 1 player qui est choisi aléatoirement en début de partie , qui sera posséder par un Sorte de virus représenter par la Grande Faucheuse , il sera bien sur OverBoosted ( Plus de pts de vie , plus de vitesse , Auto-Focus permanent , Detect long distance et la Grande Faucheuse qui l'accompagne peut attaqué au CaC les énnemies si ils sont assez proches ) et son but est d'éliminer tout les joueurs adverses , si celui ci se fait tuer le joueur redevien normal et un autre joueur est choisie pour être le Hunter... Avec ça 2 nouvelles maps feront leurs Apparition : Temple-M v2 et Forest maps spécialement conçue pour le CHASER MODE

et enfin l'arme que possède l'Afro-Pirate est une nouvelle arme c'est un Katana , je l'avais déjà vue dans une vidéo promotionnel mais je ne trouve plus cette vidéo... si quelqu'un saurai ou elle se trouve...

Edit : j'ai trouver la vidéo avec l'Afro Pirate c'est en fait un boss de l'arcade mode et il à comme arme un daï-katana , je vais essayer de me renseigné dessus

Dernière édition par [CF]-Grey le Sam 2 Mai - 13:28, édité 1 fois
[CF]-Syux
[CF]MEMBER
[CF]MEMBER

T'habites où ? : Pecq

MessageSujet: Re: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 11:43

Un mode qui a l'air intéressant Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ   New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ I_icon_minitime

New Chaser Mode - Corean MAJ
Page 1 sur 1